dr. Mathijs van Arkm.email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bewegingswetenschapper (MSc.)
- Projectleider Peescentrum
- Docent Fysiotherapie bij Hanzehogeschool Groningen
- Does the adolescent patellar tendon respond to 5 days of cumulative load during a volleyball tournament?
- Risk factors for patellar tendinopathy in basketball and volleyball players: a cross-sectional study.
- Risk factors for patellar tendinopathy: a systematic review of the literature.
- Injection treatments for patellar tendinopathy.
- An exercise-based physical therapy program for patients with patellar tendinopathy after platelet-rich plasma injection.
- Cross-cultural adaptation and reliability and validity of the Dutch Patient-Rated Tennis Elbow Evaluation (PRTEE-D).
- Do isometric and isotonic exercise programs reduce pain in athletes with patellar tendinopathy in-season? A randomised clinical trial.
- Isometric Contractions Are More Analgesic Than Isotonic Contractions for Patellar Tendon Pain: An In-Season Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Manueel Therapeut i.o.